Using our unique enhanced state licensure data we utilize the process below to track any of the following healthcare providers as to where they practice and to analyze this site relative to any rural or underserved areas:
- Physicians (Allopathic and Osteopathic)
- Physician Assistants
- Advanced Practice Nurses
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists
- Certified Nurse Midwives, Psychologists
- Certified Nurse Specialists
- Physical Therapists
- Dental Hygienists
- Speech Language Pathologists
$5 per alumni
30-60 days from delivery of alumni data obtain the following in a spreadsheet format: Alumni name, any known address, year of graduation, alumni unique ID from school, any known specialty information
Upon receipt of alumni data (in spreadsheet format), we normalize the data and put it into our tracking format (e.g. separating the name into first and last name, etc.) and adjust the address information as needed.
Compare alumni or students to our national dataset using at a minimum of three or more basic matching elements (e.g. full name, specialty, training institute, graduation date, DOB) and assign a match score based upon the number of elements matched.
For those individuals with less than perfect matches (scoring 2), each is reviewed to determine why it didn’t match. We resolve as many as we can and leave the remaining for further processing as described in the next step.
For those matched individuals with unresolved issues, we use alternative resources to find them (e.g. internet source primarily and when necessary, phone calls to previous employment)
To those that are matched, spatial analysis is conducted to determine each individual’s proximity to the most current federal rural and medically underserved areas/population definitions and their specialty is normalized to ACGME standards.
Generate four spreadsheet results:
- Each individual with original and matching address(es). For individuals with multiple state licenses, the additional match information is provided.
- Type and number of specialist for all the alumni
- Type and number of specialist for each graduation year.
- Spatial analysis of found alumni by each class (e.g. number and percent of graduates practicing in rural or underserved care).